Savings is the cornerstone of any financial plan. Let Glynn County FECU help you to achieve your goal.
Savings Share Accounts
You automatically open a savings account when you become a member of the credit union. You regular share savings account must maintain a par value share of $50.
- Dividends are paid Quarterly
- Save more through payroll deduction
Christmas Club Account
Save for the holidays through this account. You receive your funds the week before Thanksgiving.
Share Draft Accounts
Glynn County FECU Share Draft (checking) Account earn dividends and have no monthly service charge if you maintain a minimum balance of $500 or have direct deposit. If you do not meet these requirements the monthly fee for checking is only $5.00.
- Direct Deposit available for your safety and convenience
- Overdraft Protection transfers money from savings to cover drafts or to advance funds from your line of credit
- Visa Debit Card – accepted worldwide
- ATM Card via the Cirrus network
- $5.00 fee for paper statements - electronic statements available at no charge.
Share Certificate Accounts
Our share certificates range from three to 24 months and rates are competitive
- Minimum deposit of $1,000 for 3 or 6 months
- Minimum deposit of $500 with one-year maturity or more
- No maintenance fee
Individual Retirement Accounts
IRA contributions can be a beneficial way to save for retirement. Glynn county FECU offers IRAs without any set-up fees or annual charges. You can arrange for payroll deduction into your account. All IRA accounts are federally insured up to 250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), A U.S. Government agency.
Our full-service range of loan products feature quality service with a personal touch.
Glynn County FECU loan products include:
- New/Used Vehicle Loans
- New/Used Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Vacation Loans
- Medical Expense Loans
- Share Secured Loans
The loan application process is quick and convenient. Our loan rates are competitive and flexible.View our rates